Contracting with the Port
Currently Accepting Bids & Associated Project Information
Formal RFP Opportunity
NEW RFP #2020-1008 Miscellaneous Paving Services
- RFP Document
- Formal Bid Opening Notification & In-Person Bid Delivery Instructions
- Informal Bid Results - pending, will be posted by 11/10/2020
- Official Bid Tabs - pending, will be posted by 11/16/2020
RFP #2020-1042 - 2020 Marina Power Pedestal & Electrical Upgrades V2 (Capital Project #MB2001)
2020-2022 Proposed Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Goals for Airport Projects
The Port has submitted to the FAA it's proposed DBE goal of 6.7% for FAA funded Airport projects for federal fiscal years 2020-2022. Comments on the document will be accepted through September 18, 2020 and can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ATTENTION: All Contractors Subject to Prevailing Wage Laws and Contract Requirements
Beginning January 1, 2020, all businesses are required to have training before bidding and/or performing work on public works projects.
Public Works Construction, Maintenance & Repairs
Public Works is defined by Washington State law to include all work, construction, alteration, repair or improvement, other than ordinary maintenance, performed at public cost on any property. This includes maintenance work accomplished by contract.
- Major Construction Contracts ($300,000 or more)
- Personal Services
- Professional Architectural / Engineering (A/E) Services
- Purchased Services
- Small Public Works Contracts ($300,000 and less)